April 18, 2010

Park Fun

Jadyn and I went to a park last week, I think this is the first time she has been to a park.

I don't take my kids to this park in the summer because of this sign. It's posted right at the playground entrance!

Snakes? not just any snakes, but Rattle snakes!
Come to find out the City built this nice park on a rattler den.

I tried to forget the sign and let Jadyn explore, She had fun.

What do I do first?


She climbed


and went down the slide several times


tried it out on her tummy


did a lot of jumping


she even learned to break the rules and walk up the slide!


she had a great time
and no sign of any snakes

2 comments:

Anonymous

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

JMCS

Oh my goodness, that snake sign is crazy! Love the shots you got of Jadyn playing and her little Matilda Jane top is so cute! Hope she had a blast. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Post a Comment