July 26, 2010

Day by day........


Jadyn is getting stronger.



I took her outside tonight for the first time since her surgery



She was happy be be outdoors and looking for "bug houses"


None on this rock


or this one (check out those pink nails)


so we moved onto something else she loves, smelling flowers


and playing with the hose


helping Mommy water all the plants with her bucket.

Jadyn is very happy to be home from the hospital, she has been attached to my side. I can tell she is sore and gets tired pretty fast. We have been reading lots of books and watching some lots of Elmo video's. It's been 100 degrees, so outside is not an option even if she felt like it.

Jadyn's surgery and recovery was text book perfect. Her little heart wanted to be corrected, she is a true fighter and we are so proud of her.
I haven't been able to personally write and thank each one of you for your prayers and messages. They mean a lot!
.......................................................................................................................................................
Next week is our one year anniversary of Jadyn joining our family. I can hardly believe it's already been a year. I guess I better get started on a "then and now" post, as our girl has done some changing!

2 comments:

Carey and Norman

Jadyn is glowing! She looks so great so soon after surgery. Her color is gorgeous and I just love seeing how healthy she looks! Way to go, Jadyn! What a strong girl!!

The Road To Zen

Hi Sue, I am so happy to see Jayden looking so healthy. Im sure you are so glad to have her back home again. I hope the rest of the Summer is great for you guys! Enjoy ! Kelli

Post a Comment