August 28, 2009

We have a date for surgery

I got a call from the pediatric heart surgeon's office yesterday afternoon, Jadyn is scheduled for surgery next Thursday, September 3, 09.

Our emotions are all over the place, I'm happy she is such a great candidate for repair, I'm stressed what she will be going through, I'm happy she will feel like a normal active 2 year old once it's over, most of all, I just want it to be over and her to be home healthy.

She has to have some blood work done on Wednesday morning and then we are free to do whatever the rest of the day. We will check in to Sacred Heart Children's hospital Thursday morning.

I will update often, as I know we have lots of people following her care. Thanks everyone for your kind e-mails, they mean a lot to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment